Counties » Livingston
Sports » Alpine Skiing, Aquatics, Athletics (Track and Field), Basketball, Bocce, Bowling, Figure Skating, Golf, Gymnastics, Poly Hockey, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball
Total Athletes » 137
Area 27 Director: Mary Jane Welton
Assistant Director: PJ Sapienza
On this page, you will find information about our area, a list of upcoming events and even news articles about what is happening. If you have any questions about Area 27, please contact Mary Jane Welton at 810-844-2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com if interested in more information or any of the sports below. Check our facebook page for updates.
Area 27 & Area 15 will be having Spring Games together at Lakeland High School in White Lake on May 4, 2013.
- Swimming - Training will start March 25 and will end May 27. Practices are Mondays from 8 to 9 p.m. at Hartlands Caroselli Aquatic Center.
- Gymnastics - Training going on now and will end May 19. Practices are on Sunday's from 11:30 to 1 p.m. at Infinity Gym in Brighton.
- Bowling - Training will start April 6 and end May 25. Practices are on Saturdays from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at Howell Bowl -E- Drome. This is for ages 26 and under.
- Track and Bocce - Training will start April 6 and end May 25. Practices are on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to Noon at Howell High School's track.
- Golf - Training will start Tuesday, May 7 at Hawk Meadows Golf Course in Howell. Nine holers play from 6 to 8:30 p.m. and skills from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Softball- Training will start in mid May- Date TBD
- Soccer - Training starts in August
- Polyhockey - Training starts in September
- Director » Mary Jane Welton
- 4668 Huntington Dr. Brighton, MI 48116