Touch a Heart with Touchdowns!
The Matthew Stafford/ Detroit Lions Touch a Heart with Touchdowns is a fundraising program reliant on generosity of Lions fans by tying the amount of their donations directly to the number of touchdowns the Lions score in a single season. Your contributions provide inclusive opportunities to the athletes of Special Olympics Michigan!
Here's how it works:
- You choose to pledge $1, $5, $10 or more dollars for every touchdown the Lions score this season.
- For example, at $1 a touchdown, 61 touchdowns (the 2011 season total) would result in a $61 donation. All donations are tax deductible and benefit Special Olympics Michigan.
- Touchdowns are tallied for regular season through post-season games.
- Donors will be billed after the last game is played.
- The better the Lions do, the better we do!
Please show your support. Complete the pledge information below and send it in. Together, everyone can have a great season. Thank you!