Touch a Heart with Touchdowns!
The Matthew Stafford/ Detroit Lions Touch a Heart with Touchdowns is a fundraising program reliant on generosity of Lions fans by tying the amount of their donations directly to the number of touchdowns the Lions score in a single season. Your contributions provide inclusive opportunities to the athletes of Special Olympics Michigan!
Here's how it works:
- You choose to pledge $1, $5, $10 or more dollars for every touchdown the Lions score this season.
- For example, at $1 a touchdown, 61 touchdowns (the 2011 season total) would result in a $61 donation. All donations are tax deductible and benefit Special Olympics Michigan.
- Touchdowns are tallied for regular season through post-season games.
- Donors will be billed after the last game is played.
- The better the Lions do, the better we do!
Please show your support. Complete the pledge information below and send it in. Together, everyone can have a great season. Thank you!
As of Monday, December 31 the touchdown total is 39.
- 3/15: 2014 Marquette Polar Plunge (Marquette)
- 3/15: 2014 State Unified Basketball (Kalamazoo)
- 3/21: 2014 State Basketball Finals (Rockford)
- 3/29: Port Huron Dodgeball Tournament (Port Huron)
- 4/26: Area 29 Bowl-A-Thon (Hillsdale)
- 5/29: 2014 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)
- 6/14: 2014 USA Games
- 7/19: 2014 LETR Grand Rapids Plane Pull (Grand Rapids)
- 8/12: 2014 Medaling Monkey 5k Walk/Run (Grand Rapids)
- 2/3: 2015 State Winter Games