Gifts by Gift Annuity: Security for You…Life Changing for Us
- Marilyn Davis, Special Olympics donor
A Special Olympics gift annuity allows you to receive regular, fixed payments from us when you make a gift to support our work. Sound too good to be true?
Well, it isn't!
We're excited to tell you about a way you can help us continue to transform lives, while providing fixed lifetime payments for yourself or a loved one: a Special
Olympics Charitable Gift Annuity.
When you set up a gift annuity of $5,000 or more with cash, stocks or bonds, you'll receive fixed payments for the rest of your life and a current tax deduction.
Whether you are already retired or are planning now for retirement, charitable gift annuities are a great planning tool worth considering. Contact Connie Grandmason, our gift planning specialist, at 866-690-3951 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary and confidential payment rate based on your age. Go to the gift planning website for more information www.specialolympics.org/givingwisely
What the experts say:
"A charitable gift annuity gives you income plus a tax deduction - and lets you help a worthy cause."
- CNN MONEY
"...more and more people are discovering these products as a neat solution to both their charitable intentions and their desire to create more reliable income in retirement."
- THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
"You might worry that today's generosity could jeopardize your plans for a comfortable retirement. A charitable gift annuity lets you live well and give back at the same time."
- 5/19: Knights of Columbus Golf Outing (Lowell, MI 49331)
- 5/25: Volleyball Tournament (Carson City, MI 48811)
- 5/30: 2013 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)
- 5/31: Wertz Warriors Golf Outing (Macomb)
- 5/31: Rev It Up Ride (Mt. Pleasant)
- 6/8: 2013 5K Foam Fest (Shelby Twp., Michigan)
- 6/17: Area 8 Golf Invitational (East Lansing)
- 6/18: REO Golf Outing (Northville, MI 48168)
- 6/21: 6th Annual Highlands Golf Classic (Grand Rapids)
- 6/22: LETR Tri-City Area Dodgeball (Bay City, MI 48708)