Strategic Plan Brochure
As we wind down 2011 and prepare to enter 2012, we would like to share our vision with you. Special Olympics Michigan is part of a worldwide social movement changing perceptions about people with intellectual disabilities. We are providing you with the Strategic Plan brochure. It contains detailed information on the vision for Special Olympics Michigan during the next five years.
The Special Olympics Michigan Strategic Plan was created in alignment with the global Special Olympics plan. Our strategic plan and five year goals were created with input from area directors, board members, and staff members. Every one of our area programs has been asked to create three to five goals toward fulfilling the Strategic Plan. We look forward to continuing the good work of our mission with the help of volunteers, sponsors, donors and friends like you.
- 8/2: 2014 MPG Dream Ride (Milford)
- 8/4: 23rd Annual Special Olympics of Golf at Pine Trace (Rochester Hills)
- 8/4: 2014 Area 11 Golf Outing (Grand Rapids)
- 8/12: 2014 Medaling Monkey 5k Walk/Run (Grand Rapids)
- 8/23: 2nd Annual Rheeder Pig Roast (Harrison Township)
- 8/23: 3D Archery Shoot and Trap Shoot (Hemlock)
- 9/26: 2014 State Fall Games (Ypsilanti, Canton and Chelsea)
- 10/10: 2014 Inspire Greatness Gala (Detroit)
- 2/3: 2015 State Winter Games
- 5/28: 2015 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)