Strategic Plan Brochure
As we wind down 2011 and prepare to enter 2012, we would like to share our vision with you. Special Olympics Michigan is part of a worldwide social movement changing perceptions about people with intellectual disabilities. We are providing you with the Strategic Plan brochure. It contains detailed information on the vision for Special Olympics Michigan during the next five years.
The Special Olympics Michigan Strategic Plan was created in alignment with the global Special Olympics plan. Our strategic plan and five year goals were created with input from area directors, board members, and staff members. Every one of our area programs has been asked to create three to five goals toward fulfilling the Strategic Plan. We look forward to continuing the good work of our mission with the help of volunteers, sponsors, donors and friends like you.
- 12/14: Stoney Creek Wertz Warriors Auction (Onaway)
- 1/9: Law Enforcement Torch Run Kickoff Conference (Acme)
- 1/11: 2014 Brighton Polar Plunge (Brighton)
- 1/18: 2014 Lake City Polar Plunge (Lake City)
- 1/18: 2014 Battle Creek Polar Plunge (Battle Creek)
- 1/19: 2014 Monroe Polar Plunge (Monroe)
- 2/1: 2014 Jackson/Clarklake Polar Plunge (Clarklake)
- 2/4: 2014 State Winter Games
- 2/8: 2014 Sylvan Lake Polar Plunge (Sylvan Lake)
- 2/8: 2014 Gaylord Polar Plunge (Gaylord)