Strategic Plan Brochure
As we wind down 2011 and prepare to enter 2012, we would like to share our vision with you. Special Olympics Michigan is part of a worldwide social movement changing perceptions about people with intellectual disabilities. We are providing you with the Strategic Plan brochure. It contains detailed information on the vision for Special Olympics Michigan during the next five years.
The Special Olympics Michigan Strategic Plan was created in alignment with the global Special Olympics plan. Our strategic plan and five year goals were created with input from area directors, board members, and staff members. Every one of our area programs has been asked to create three to five goals toward fulfilling the Strategic Plan. We look forward to continuing the good work of our mission with the help of volunteers, sponsors, donors and friends like you.
- 3/15: 2014 Marquette Polar Plunge (Marquette)
- 3/15: 2014 State Unified Basketball (Kalamazoo)
- 3/21: 2014 Copper Cup Hockey Tournament (Byron Center)
- 3/21: 2014 State Basketball Finals (Rockford)
- 3/23: 2014 Water Warriors Bowl-A-Thon (Waterford)
- 3/29: Port Huron Dodgeball Tournament (Port Huron)
- 4/5: 2014 Euchre Tournament (Rochester)
- 4/11: Craftabulous Retreat Weekend April 11-13 (Utica)
- 4/17: 2014 Cops and Lobsters Fundraiser (Sterling Heights)
- 4/25: Craftabulous Retreat Weekend April 25-27 (Utica)