Congratulations Area 16 Athletes!
Special Olympics Michigan athletes Tim Dillenbeck and Dakota Rockwell from Area 16 (Kalamazoo County), have been selected to compete in the International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) Men's and Women's Powerlifting championships in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. The athletes are training hard and preparing to compete on Monday, Oct. 29.
If you would like to help finance the cost of the trip for the athletes please mail donations to Special Olympics Area 16 at 4024 Student Recreation Center, Western Michigan University, 49008 with a notation including "POWER!"
- 5/25: Volleyball Tournament (Carson City, MI 48811)
- 5/30: 2013 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)
- 5/31: Wertz Warriors Golf Outing (Macomb)
- 5/31: Rev It Up Ride (Mt. Pleasant)
- 6/8: 2013 5K Foam Fest (Shelby Twp., Michigan)
- 6/15: 2013 MWCAA Corporate Cup Relays (Lathrup Village)
- 6/17: Area 8 Golf Invitational (East Lansing)
- 6/18: REO Golf Outing (Northville, MI 48168)
- 6/21: 6th Annual Highlands Golf Classic (Grand Rapids)
- 6/22: LETR Tri-City Area Dodgeball (Bay City, MI 48708)