Bank of America Promotion
Related Documents and Links
Bank of America and Special Olympics have joined forces to turn everyday purchases into extraordinary experiences for athletes with intellectual disabilities.
With the Special Olympics Visa® credit card and personal checking account, you can help give children and adults with intellectual disabilities opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and their communities.†
During the promotion period, for each new Special Olympics Visa® credit card with WorldPoints® rewards account opened and used, Special Olympics will receive from Bank of America a contribution of $1, as well as a contribution of 15 cents for every $100 you make in qualified purchases. †† Learn more about the Special Olympics card.
During the promotion period, for each personal checking account opened, Special Olympics will receive $10 and an additional $5 on each annual anniversary of the account opening, subject to a minimum balance requirement. Special Olympics will also receive 10 cents for every $100 you make in qualified purchases with the Special Olympics branded debit card. Learn more about a personal checking account.
Be a fan and show your support each time you use the Special Olympics Visa® credit card! Click here, for more information!
Show your continuing support for our mission with the Special Olympics personal checking account! For more information, click here.
†Standard check orders fees apply
††For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, click on the link above and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit card application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
- 8/2: 2014 MPG Dream Ride (Milford)
- 8/4: 23rd Annual Special Olympics of Golf at Pine Trace (Rochester Hills)
- 8/4: 2014 Area 11 Golf Outing (Grand Rapids)
- 8/12: 2014 Medaling Monkey 5k Walk/Run (Grand Rapids)
- 8/23: 2nd Annual Rheeder Pig Roast (Harrison Township)
- 8/23: 3D Archery Shoot and Trap Shoot (Hemlock)
- 9/26: 2014 State Fall Games (Ypsilanti, Canton and Chelsea)
- 10/10: 2014 Inspire Greatness Gala (Detroit)
- 2/3: 2015 State Winter Games
- 5/28: 2015 State Summer Games (Mount Pleasant)